- Question 4:
- If you could ask a scientist several questions about the Orion Nebula, what would they be?
Students responses will vary. Some questions students might ask are:
- Why are the stars different colors or what is the significance of the stars’ colors?
- How was the nebula created?
- What is the nebula made of?
- Why are parts of the nebula brighter than others?
- Why is there a bright horizontal line just below the brightest region of the nebula?
- Why does some of the dust appear to make curves and circles?
<< Back to discussion questions